Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day!


Today is Election Day! 

I am anxious, excited, and exhausted all at the same time! Now let me tell you why!


  • I've been looking forward to this day for the past year. And when I say my head has been buried in politics, I am not kidding! I've campaigned for my team (Obama/Biden) via emails and phone calls, engaged in heated debates, watched the campaigns/debates/conventions for both Democrats and Republicans, gotten sick and tired of all the ads, and talked/tweeted about this election nonstop! 
  • I have a problem...I know. What can I say? I'm obsessed with politics and power. Always have been.
  • Blood, sweat, tears, and deaths made it possible for me to vote in this country and I will take full advantage of that well deserved right! No matter who you endorse or who wins, just seize this beautiful opportunity for what it is and vote! Acknowledge the civil and political rights activists of our history.
  • If I have an opportunity to choose leaders and representatives who will help me...uhh, yah darn skippy I'm voting!
  • I'm all for proving the pollsters wrong. Don't count my gender and race out. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment